iPod speakers? SchmiPod squeakers! Wait until you clap your eyes on this. The Audioblob 2 is the ultimate in new age listening for your iPod or MP3 player. This isn’t just a standard speaker system, this strange looking contraption comes with a subwoofer box as well. Just wait until you hear the sound that comes out of this revolutionary unidentified musical object! We present to you the Roth Audioblob 2!
Roth!? Not a name you’d be familiar with. But it is certainly a name you will remember shortly, especially when you hear the sound that comes from this amazing audio system. The Audioblob 2 has been developed by a highly regarded team of British sound engineers and has been assembled in a state of the art production facility.
|The makers realised that it was no good just bringing another speaker system into the burgeoning speaker market. So the boffs in white coats decided to bring you this little number! If a new speaker system is to succeed, it has to be good, it has to deliver a sound that's true and, last but not least, it has to be affordable. The Audioblob 2 delivers everything the makers set out to achieve.
Just plug your iPod, MP3, CD/DVD player or PC straight into the blobmeister and begin to witness the newest, freshest and cleanest sound experience. Most portable device sound systems either sound too tinny or put out enough bass to put a souped up 17 year old's Fiesta out of business. The Audioblob 2 has hit the exact medium and is available in a black or white finish. Buy one now before they play right out of stock.
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 85dB
- Frequency response (-6dB): 80Hz-56kHzHere is the list item
- Crossover frequency: 7.7kHz (mid to high)
- 80Hz (to subwoofer)
- Drivers: HF 15mm (5/8") mylar dome
- Neodymium magnet system.
- LF75mm (3") paper cone
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
- Magnetic shielding: yes
- Finish Black and White
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 140 x 97 x 95mm (5 1/2 x 3 4/5 x 4 5/16")
- Weight 1.5kg (3.3lbs)
|Sub Woofer Spec:
- Power output Watts (RMS) 12 to satellite 28 to subwoofer
- Frequency response (-6dB): 42Hz-80Hz
- Driver: 165mm (6 1/2") paper cone
- Auxiliary bass radiator: 165mm (6 1/2") paper cone
- Inputs: 2 x phono to 3.5mm stereo jack lead provided
- Outputs to satellites: 2 x phono
- Power requirements: 230V AC, 50Hz, 100VA max.
- Finish Black and White
- Dimensions (H x W x D), incl. feet 290 x 220 x 280mm (11 3/8 x 8 11/16 x 11ins)
- Weight 5.5kg (12.1lbs)
- ROSH Compliant